Thursday, September 01, 2005

A new era of rowing is dawning

Today four crazy fools take to the water to usher in a new era in rowing history... never will a boat have been rowed with such graceful and powerful comedic content. I myself will no doubt be rowing in the style of Crusty the Clown (he of Simpsons fame), complete with over-sized clumsy feet and continuous manic laughter.

I hope that all are fit, well and champing at the bit ready for a fun evening on the Taff. I will e-mail everyone my mobile number today to aid communication later and on other training sessions.

Ps. Anyone interested we had our first blog comment in response to Steve's name suggestion... anyone wishing to follow the link does so of the own free will, no one on the blog will know you followed it ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home